Young Professionals of Knoxville is a group of young men and women taking an active interest in the development of the Knoxville community. The mission is simple: To inspire Knoxville’s young professionals to connect, develop and serve to build leaders and improve our community. The young people of today are the leaders of tomorrow. Join YPK in the pursuit of a better place to live, work and play.
YPK accepts new members throughout the year, though we introduce our new members in the spring and fall. Annual dues for YPK are $200 for new members, and $100 for renewing members. Join now to get involved! Contact us with any questions!
Top 5 Reasons to Be a Member of YPK
Connect & Be Social. Make friends, clients, and connections for life! YPK members often receive discounts on food & drinks at events and invitations to social gatherings and discounts to sports leagues/clubs like Knoxville Sports & Social Club and Knoxville Racquet Club.
Give Back. Through volunteer opportunities, members are introduced to many local organizations, festivals, and events as we give back to the community.
Plug in. YPK is a great way to meet other YPs as well as rub elbows with community leaders. We regularly have panels and speakers from the business community and partner with other YP groups. Gain exclusive access to business leaders and local companies through professional development events, tour facilities, and learn more about Knoxville. General Membership Meetings are held quarterly to network with one another and hear from influential keynote speakers such as the mayors, UT sports coaches and more.
Open up your network. YPK is the largest, premier group for top young professionals in Knoxville and needs YPs like you! Participate in members-only development programs like the Leadership Certificate program (open to select members). Browse and post jobs - You will get access to our growing online job board.
Get your money's worth. At just $100 for renewing members, dues are cheaper than a UT National Championship Ticket and your employer may pay it! This includes food/drink discounts, free or discounted events, members-only events, and free swag.
- Exclusive professional development events - $250 estimated value
- Past event examples include facility tours and speakers from U.S. Cellular, FBI, PetSafe, Tennessee Theatre, Cherokee Distributing and Scripps Networks’ HGTV
- Past speaker examples: Knoxville City Mayor Madeline Rogero, University of Tennessee Football & Basketball Head Coaches, CEO of Regal Entertainment Group Amy Miles, CEO of Pilot Flying J Jimmy Haslam
- Social events - $150 estimated value
- Past event examples: Summer Soiree, Holiday Pub Crawl, YPK Impact Awards
- Membership with the Alliance for Better Nonprofits - $100+ estimated value
- Discounts to Knoxville Sports & Social Club Rec League, Membership to Knoxville Racquet Club - $150 estimated value
- Networking, friendships and connections - Priceless