Job Description: New Frame Creative is a digital marketing firm based in Knoxville, TN specializing in website design and development, video production, search engine optimization, digital marketing campaigns, branding, and graphic design. We are a boutique shop with a unique approach to marketing and the way we run our agency. We value community over competition, excellence over growth, and customer service over well, almost everything. We’re currently entering our fifth year in business and due to steady, healthy growth, we’re ready to add a part-time member to our team.
We are currently seeking a part-time, 20 hour per week Marketing Assistant.
Our ideal applicant should:
- be a generally friendly, pleasant, and enjoyable person to be around.
- be a motivated self-starter who is comfortable working both in collaboration and alone. Our team members - generally work from our lovely office in West Knoxville, but we also sometimes work from home or from a favorite coffeeshop, depending on the daily schedule.
- ideally have some relevant marketing experience, either in website design, account management, graphic design, copywriting, or some other type of digital marketing.
- possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- have a general good eye for design. This isn’t a designer position per se (although it may involve some
design work), but we’re looking for someone who does have a good eye for well designed marketing pieces.
Our ideal applicant may also be experienced with:
- Adobe Creative Suite products including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
About this position:
At New Frame Creative, we generally hire people, not positions. We’re looking for a person who fits our team and our culture and who will make our company better and stronger. That might look like a lot of different things, so we’re open to this position being a bit flexible depending on the person we end up hiring. There will be some office management responsibilities (preparing our office space for meetings, working on our calendar and scheduling, keeping the office well stocked and running efficiently) but this will be limited. Beyond that, we’re looking for someone who can contribute to the great work we do. That might be primarily working on website projects, assisting with graphic design and branding projects, helping out with video shoots, writing blog posts, or a little bit of all of those things. If you’re curious, we’d love to hear from you. Let’s talk!
What does it pay?
This will be an hourly position. Hourly rate will depend on previous experience. Let’s talk!
About New Frame Creative
To really get a feel for who we are, we would recommend starting here: https://www.newframecreative.com/a-kind-agency/. If that seems like the kind of vibe you can get behind, we would love to hear from you. Also, please feel free to read every word of this website and then go ahead and stalk our employees on social media. We don’t even mind.
How should someone apply?: Please email a cover letter (a well written email is fine), a current resume, and any samples of relevant work you have done (links are fine) to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.