Job Description: Is it time to love what you do?
For over 100 years, we’ve helped millions of people make their mark on the world by changing the way they interact with it. Our approach has changed with the times, but our goal remains the same – ensuring that no one sees themselves the same way again. Internally, we are committed to attracting and developing team members who share a passion and a commitment for the principles set forth by our founder, Dale Carnegie.
As Dale Carnegie Account Manager you are actively creating new business with companies and managing existing client relationships. You enjoy relationship-based sales and have a genuine desire to help companies and their people succeed. You use your business acumen and proven Dale Carnegie solutions to address a wide range of performance and business issues.
What are the rewards of the Job?
The Account Manager role rewards people:
· Who enjoy business and solving business/organizational issues
· Who like to develop and win business
· Who are competitive
· Who cultivate strong client relationships
· Who are extremely results-oriented
What does the “Day to Day” Look Like?
· Building new business and adding value from within existing accounts
· Prospecting for new clients and reactivating dormant accounts
· Facilitating assessment conversations with business leaders and decision makers
· Consulting with DC project team to tailor solutions to organizational outcomes
· Liaising with DC project team to ensure the solutions are meeting client needs
What are the “must haves”?
· Belief in the potential of each person and the value of learning
· Enthusiastic attitude
· Commitment to Dale Carnegie principles
· Excellent sales behaviors
· Reliable transportation
· Flexibility to work during the day, some evenings and occasional weekends
· 4 year University or College Degree required
What competencies should I have?
· Exemplary prospecting skills
· Versed in a relationship-based sales approach
· Comfort in selling
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong business acumen
· Ability to network – connections to the business community
· Computer literacy – High degree of comfort with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM Systems, Email and email management, normal web and internet functionality and use
What benefits would I receive?
· Dale Carnegie Sales Academy Development Process
· Access to all Dale Carnegie programs
· Annual Convention and Regional Events
· Simple IRA
· Medical Insurance available
· Dental and Vision Insurance available
What is the compensation plan?
· Salary and commission structure with bonus program
How should someone apply?: Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org