Job Description: New Frame Creative is a digital marketing firm based in Knoxville, TN, specializing in website design and development, search engine optimization, digital marketing campaigns, branding, graphic design, and video production. We are a boutique shop with a unique approach to marketing and the way we run our agency. We value community over competition, excellence over growth, and customer service over well, almost everything. We’re currently in our fourth year in business and due to steady, healthy growth, we’re ready to add another full-time member to our team.
We are currently seeking a full-time WordPress based website designer who meets the following criteria.
Our ideal applicant should:
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to convey information and ideas in a clear, understandable manner
- Have a good eye for design. This isn’t a designer position per se, but we’re looking for a developer who is used to creating great looking work, not just a back-end code ninja.
- Be very familiar with building websites in WordPress and be prepared to share examples of sites they have built or worked on
- Be familiar with multiple WordPress themes, ideally including some popular page builders such as Divi, Visual Composer, and Fusion Builder
- Be a motivated self-starter who is comfortable working both in collaboration and alone. Our team members are free to work from our lovely office, their home, or their favorite coffeeshop, depending on the daily schedule.
- Reside in Knoxville, TN and possess reliable transportation
- Be a generally friendly, pleasant, and enjoyable person to be around.
Our ideal applicant may also be experienced with:
- Website development tasks which would include making website back-ups, email setup, hosting account maintenance, CPanel and PHPMyAdmin setup
- Creating complex forms in the Gravity Forms platform
- Developing email campaigns with Mail Chimp
- Installing and analyzing data in Google Analytics
- Adobe Creative Suite products including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Managing and implementing search engine optimization strategies and campaigns
- Developing strategies for effective Google AdWords and paid Facebook campaigns and campaign implementation and management
- Performing keyword research using the Google keyword planner and other tools such as SEMRush and Moz
About New Frame Creative
Interested applicants can learn more about our company by visiting our website at newframecreative.com. To really get a feel for who we are, we would recommend starting here: https://www.newframecreative.com/a-kind-agency/. If that seems like the kind of vibe you can get behind, we would love to hear from you. Also, please feel free to stalk our employees on social media. We don’t even mind.
How should someone apply?: Please email a current resume and samples of your work (links are fine) to Greg Adkins at email@example.com. No phone calls please.