Job Description: A job at PerfectServe will give you the opportunity to work for a company that really makes a difference. Today more than 100,000 clinicians across the country rely on PerfectServe to ensure they connect quickly and effectively with their patients to accelerate care. That efficiency saves lives and improves outcomes. Our goal is to build the care team collaboration platform of the future, making it easy for clinicians and patients everywhere to communicate.
We are building a business development team to help us achieve our goals and continue to grow. If you are looking for an opportunity to advance a career in sales this is a chance for you to get in on the ground floor. This industry is exploding and it’s our goal to help you to become a rock star in healthcare sales!
The Business Development Representative (BDR) team’s primary goal is to fill our sales funnel with qualified leads. The BDR will work closely with sales to identify strategic prospecting targets and execute outreach campaigns.
Candidates who are selected to join this new BDR team will be entered into a comprehensive sales and healthcare training curriculum. We will provide you with everything you need to be successful including training on the latest sales technology, career planning and mentoring by seasoned sales professionals.
Essential duties & responsibilities
• Research and uncover new leads utilizing company resources and your own creativity
• Execute outreach campaigns using phone, email and social mediums
• Use your personality and newly acquired selling skills to generate interest
• Identify, create and pass new qualified leads to the business specialist team
• Document all pertinent information discovered in Salesforce (CRM)
• Leverage Salesforce and sales enablement tools to increase performance
• Maintain a strong knowledge of all PerfectServe products
• Meet and exceed sales quota
• 1+ years’ work experience (outbound sales work is preferable)
• Must demonstrate a proven track record of achievement
• Able to create a great first impression and provide a PerfectServe experience
• Salesforce experience a plus
Skills / knowledge that will ensure success
• Extremely articulate - professional etiquette in all forms of communication
• Not afraid of the phone or hearing ‘no thanks’
• Pleasantly persistence and able to get to “Yes” in a sales conversation
• Strong written & verbal communication
• Comfortable working independently and executing our sales process
• Ambitious and open to coaching and new ideas
• Energized by a fast-paced environment
• You embody our core values - We are grinders, we are honest, we are passionate, we take ownership and we love winning!
Here’s what we offer you in exchange for your amazing work
• Above market pay and commissions
• No ceiling. Put in the work and climb as high as you like
• A leader who is available 24/7 to help you succeed
• Your ideas will always be heard and considered
• Open office layout with modern technology
• Health benefits
• 401K match
• 3+ Weeks PTO
• We care about your professional growth and want you to be a rock star in healthcare sales!
To learn more about PerfectServe and our culture visit
Environment, Physical & Other Requirements:
PerfectServe is committed to compliance with its obligations under all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting employment discrimination. In keeping with this commitment, it attempts to reasonably accommodate applicants and employees in accordance with the requirements of the disability discrimination laws. It also invites individuals with disabilities to participate in a good faith, interactive process to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made without imposing an undue hardship.
This position description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
PerfectServe, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer -----M/F/D/V.
How should someone apply?: Email resume to email@example.com