Job Description: CUPA-HR is seeking a Membership Representative who excels in customer service and takes pride in serving the association’s members.
This individual will provide high-touch member service and personalized experiences for many of the association’s 40,000+ members and nonmembers, participate in maintaining the organization’s database, and assist the Director of Member Marketing and Engagement, membership team members and other departments to coordinate membership projects and programs.
We’re looking for someone who not only truly enjoys communicating (both by phone and email) with a variety of people, but is also positive, enthusiastic, analytical, detail-oriented, methodical and self-motivated.
You’d be a great fit for this position if you’re:
· Passionate about connecting people with one another and providing valuable support.
· Energized by creating memorable experiences for customers.
· Excited by methodically discovering and correcting inaccuracies in large sets of information.
· Excited by documenting processes and discovering ways to improve.
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
· Appreciative of the differences in others.
· Genuinely a caring person, with a service mindset.
· Driven to improve in order to delight customers and colleagues.
· Energized by interacting with and helping people.
CUPA-HR is made up of high-performing team members. A lot will be expected of the Membership Representative. If you are a go-getter who thrives when you’re challenged in a variety of ways, this is the place for you. You’ll be surrounded by high performers who are passionate about what they do and who will provide the support and encouragement to help you be your best!
How should someone apply?: To learn more and apply, visit: https://www.cupahr.org/about/employment-opportunities/