Job Description: TriMech has helped clients design better products by partnering with them and offering, not only CAD, CAE, PDM, FEA, CAM software products, but also by engineering solutions involving full-time and temporary staffing, contract design, analysis and drafting services, rapid prototyping, custom programming and implementation services. TriMech is a value-added reseller of SOLIDWORKS and Stratasys 3D Printers from New Hampshire to Arkansas to Florida.
TriMech is seeking a full time Marketing Specialist to join our Knoxville or Nashville Marketing Team. The Marketing Specialist’s primary responsibility is to work with the sales and application engineer team to achieve company goals and could cover all or a specific brand. Specific tasks will involve executing marketing strategies for new customer acquisition and customer retention; understand our ideal client profile and what their current and future needs are, help coordinate sales and marketing events, measure and report campaign results, lead qualification, database cleanup, and create messaging that motivates prospects and increases awareness. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to launch their career in a high-tech industry. This position reports to the Director of Marketing.
- Assertive team player in fast-paced Marketing group to help drive and manage content creation, compliance, review and quality control for print and electronic deliverables
- Build, refine and clearly articulate compelling result-driven messaging, differentiation and position for our software and hardware products as well as our services, training and internal communications
- Develop segmented online and offline marketing campaigns across various marketing channels in different markets
- Achieve quarterly lead generation goals using inbound and outbound marketing tactics such as search engine optimization, social media, A/B testing, online advertising, email marketing and more
- Capture and report key marketing metrics and optimize campaigns on an ongoing basis
- Organize all marketing activities in promotional events, webinars, and conferences in order to drive traffic, generate leads and attract attendees
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategies including emails, social media, blogs, case studies, whitepapers, website, SEO/SEM
- Ensure consistency and impact of messaging across varying distribution platforms, channels and audiences
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of content in marketing communications through rigorous quality control, proofing and data checking.
- Simple website updated including link building, site optimization, landing page development
- Create content for press releases and submit to various media contacts within the industry
- Work with all locations for signage changes, both interior and exterior
- Inventory of all TM assets for rebranding, inventory purposes, etc: banners, posters, tradeshow booth, collateral that needs rebranding
- Help with set up of HubSpot with territory information for email purposes
- Working with key contacts to determine all needs such as TM folders, envelopes, swag, shirt orders and sizing for all employees
- Hands-on writing, editing and project management for diverse range of marketing communications output, such as brochures, e-mails, social media, websites, video scripts, articles, infographics, ads, mailers, white papers, sales ideas, value added materials and product training
- TM Services appointed Marketing person to help with: Marketing Plan, Video production, website content updates, Social, Email campaigns - working with all areas of Marketing to pull appropriate resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications with a minimum of 5+ years of related work experience
- Ability to conduct research, gather and analyze data, understand business requirements and make recommendations
- Demonstrate understanding of web technologies, content management platforms, digital marketing tools, website analytic platforms and social media
- Leadership skills, ability to educate and influence others in a positive manner
- Ability to work in teams across all levels of the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, samples will be requested
- Ability to think strategically and drive solid results to grow the business
- Experience with MS Office products, Marketing Automation programs, NetSuite CRM systems a plus
- Well organized, self-starter
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and impeccable proofreading skills
Ideally this position would transition into a Sr. Marketing Specialist position. Long term growth of a Specialist position would be to transition into a Marketing Management position if the skillset, management traits and growth within the department were determined to be applicable for this individual.
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Some travel required – Average of once a month or less (NA only)
- Pay commensurate with experience
How should someone apply?: Go to http://trimech.com and submit an application.