Job Description: FMB Advertising is a team of diversely talented individuals with an intense dedication to our craft. If you are a talented, creative problem-solver who is determined to succeed, we'd love to hear from you!
The successful candidate must be able to speak and understand technically proficient individuals and be able to translate problems and remedies to colleagues and clients in a way that imparts both knowledge and confidence.
Our Web Project Manager is a keen listener working with our team to disseminate problem-solving solutions to client objectives. The successful individual will work in conjunction with our client service team and client representatives to establish project objectives. Subsequently, this individual will outline scope; design and implement functionality with back-end team members and visual designers.
We desire an individual with demonstrated experience to comprehend back-end and IT requirements and possibilities, but not necessarily someone who can implement all such remedies on their own.
- Establishes projects’ scope after conferring with a client or client representatives; exploring business and technical requirements and parameters; obtaining input from the team or outside experts.
- Develops web solutions by formulating objectives; planning project life-cycle deliverables and resource availability; preparing installation and modification specifications; leading the exploration, evaluation, and design of technical solutions.
- Implements web solution by monitoring project progress; tracking action items; conducting design and implementation reviews; examining, researching, and resolving issues; escalating issues to appropriate team members and responding to team members' concerns.
- Confer with client software application vendors assisting with coordinating installations and integration of solutions under client’s overall umbrella.
- Accomplishes work requirements by training, assigning, scheduling, coaching fellow team members; following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying work process improvements.
- Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
- Provides project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
- Updates job knowledge by being interested in and exploring technology advances; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to FMB’s offerings.
- Possess a bachelors degree in a related field.
- Fluency in HTML, CSS, and web scripting languages.
- A solid understanding of and commitment to web best practices and standards.
- Experience developing within and extending CMS frameworks.
- Experience of at least three, but preferably six or more years with a website or software development firm or department. Show the ability to lead and coach colleagues with a minimum of one year experience in a leadership role.
- Experience and references must describe individuals ability to communicate effectively with team member and/or outside contractors, vendors and clients.
- Ability to multi-task, juggling priorities depending on the urgency of an event. A decisive decision-maker, self-motivated and a curious, self-starter with an infectious "Can do" attitude.
Email to [email protected] a résumé and cover letter, three references, and examples of completed projects. The examples can be screenshots or links, but for each, please explain your role in its implementation.
Salary is dependent upon experience.