Axle Logistics is seeking a highly motivated professional that thrives in an environment where hard work truly pays off. Based in the Knoxville TN headquarters, this highly lucrative Logistics Consultants role is responsible for collaborating with carrier partners and shippers alike – overseeing the full life cycle of every shipment in your given book of business. In order to be successful in this role, individuals must be able to think quickly in a fast paced and ever changing climate where your impact is immediately felt in this Inc5000 organization.
What does the position require?
• Lead generation to build a portfolio of clients through a high volume of “cold” calls
• Function as the liaison between clients, carriers, shippers, and receivers
• Develop long term relationships with customers by providing first in class customer service
• Manage movement of the client’s goods, ensuring that they are picked up, transported safely and delivered on time to the client’s expectations
• Conduct contract negotiations in order to maintain market competitive pricing
• Gathering information to execute solid independent decisions
• Collaborate with team members on pricing strategies and solution decisions
• Continually learning to through internal and external training in order to stay up to date on market conditions and technology
What is Axle looking for?
• Ambitious, outgoing and success driven mindset
• Strong email, phone, and face-to-face communication skills
• Proven sales track record
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
• Operational experience within the 3PL/Logistics field (preferred not required)
• Bachelor’s Degree Required
How should someone apply?: https://axlelogistics.applicantpro.com/jobs/735763.html
Contact Name: Ali Fraley
Contact Email Address: [email protected]