Provides a variety of specialized administrative support within department and projects through research, analysis, and coordination. Assignments involve non-technical and/or semi-technical subjects. Coordinates administrative activities and uses office automation tools. Coordinates and monitors work flow and quality of work within assigned area.
Prefer candidate have at a minimum an Associate’s Degree in Business or applicable major from an accredited school and 2-5 years’ experience. Strong analytical, problem-solving and computer skills including MS Office Suite desired. Must have strong Excel skills.
- Prepares reports and studies of an analytical nature.
- Performs special assignments as requested
- May prepare or provide input to daily work planning
- Organizes material for meetings, presentations, and training sessions
- Provides excellent customer service to company’s customer
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned
- Supports the creation of a friendly work environment that fosters openness, trust, communication, teamwork, empowerment, innovation and satisfaction.
- Associate’s Degree
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Advanced Excel knowledge/experience
- Ability to extract, compile, and analyze non-technical and semi-technical data for complex reports
- Good analytical skills
- General knowledge of basic business practices
- Demonstrated knowledge of administrative functions with strong organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
RSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled