Job Description: Relationship Manager - Knoxville | Cedar Bluff Branch
A career at SmartBank is more than just a job, it is a family where values are upheld and hard work is recognized. Our SmartBank team of associates are trustworthy, loyal and innovative.
We have been supporting our customers for over 10 years in Tennessee, Alabama, and Florida and are continuing to grow. We empower our associates to treat our customers with care and to be involved in the communities we support. We build exceptional value by fostering a work environment that respects individual needs, establishes high expectations and recognizes achievement – It is the SmartBank way.
SmartBank Associates enjoy an AMAZING benefits package that includes - company apparel, medical, dental, vision, long and short term disability, 401(k), EAP, life insurance and paid time off (PTO).
Our Relationship Manager will be held accountable for:
- Creating WOW experiences for our clients through business development by upholding SmartBank Core Values and Core Purpose
- Overseeing the entire life cycle of loan accounts by ensuring established lending requirement's are met, providing maximum profitability, and minimal risk.
- Developing sales through the structuring of creative and appealing loan products while managing commercial loans.
Ideal candidates for the role will include:
- Bachelor's degree in business of finance preferred
- 5-10 years of experience in a lending role or similar role in banking or finance required
- Training from commercial lending and general banking school is preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to WOW both internal and external clients is a must
- Strong computer skills with a proficiency in Microsoft office products including Word, Excel and Outlook are required and exceptional 10 key data entry skills are a must.
All candidates must be willing to submit to a pre-employment credit and background check.
SmartBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How should someone apply?: Online at SmartBankCareers.com