Job Description: Driven To Serve® and Ready to Succeed!
Working with Towne Park offers a variety of employment opportunities for your unique career plan! Whether you’re a part-timer, careerist or adventurer, Towne Park gives you the tools to learn and grow. With business in 50+ national markets, there’s no limit to where Towne Park might take you!
No matter what you’re looking for, Towne Park provides a winning environment working alongside the brightest and friendliest colleagues around. Whether it’s team events, giving back to the communities where we live and work, or celebrating a Towne Park win, you’ll find a fun and welcoming work experience!
Towne Park is America’s premier parking services expert for the hospitality and healthcare industries. We are 13,000+ teammates delivering specialized hospitality services to 750 locations nationwide, ranging from boutique hotels and sprawling luxury resorts to downtown healthcare campuses and local medical centers.
Towne Park team members park people’s cars thousands of times a day and night. However, parking cars – or performing any of the many other services we offer – is not what drives Towne Park. It is the reward of knowing we are making a positive difference for our clients, by making life easier and brighter for the guests, visitors, and patients we serve.
• Effectively and efficiently park customer vehicles
• Return customer vehicles upon request in a timely fashion
• Promote good customer relations by consistently providing premier customer satisfaction with a friendly demeanor and willingness to help
• Use and maintain equipment properly, including keeping equipment clean
• Have the ability to work on your own with normal supervision
• Observe safety precautions at all times
• Perform all other duties as assigned
• Demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Demonstrate proficiency in English -both verbally and written. (if applicable)
• Experience in being a Valet Parking Attendant (preferred).
• Able to perform physical activities such as running, lifting, and bending
Benefits / Perks (if applicable)
• Full time and part time hourly positions available
• Flexible work schedules (days, nights, overnight and weekend shifts)
• Tipped position - tips are distributed daily
• Uniforms provided
• Growth and career opportunities (we promote from within)
How should someone apply?: Apply here