TEGNA Media is breaking the mold for how media companies operate. Recently named Station Group of the Year by Broadcasting and Cable, we have committed vast resources to transform our sales operations. To compete and win in the new media landscape we need innovative sales leaders to join us on this journey and be part of our future growth and success. Are you ready?
The Opportunity: WBIR Knoxville seeks a Local Sales Assistant who will support the sales team in day to day business activities.
- Accurately set up new account profiles, contracts, etc.
- Accurately input broadcast and digital orders.
- Collaborate with Account Managers to input acceptable make-good packages, posts, and facilitate accurate trafficking of orders, as needed.
- Work with Consumer Insights, Account Executive, Account Manager, to build PowerPoint presentation shells and/or to customize sales materials.
- Cross train in Traffic to provide vacation relief.
- Responsible for using all station provided sales tools & software, including WideOrbit Traffic, WideOrbit Sales, Kantar, Scarborough, Admall, Wiki, and any other company tools provided.
- Responsible for fulfillment of “Win Tickets Today” station contests.
- Provide additional administrative duties as requested.
- College Degree preferred.
- Experience in a high pressure, fast paced environment is a plus.
- Ability to work effectively and independently as part of a team.
- Ability to effectively communicate directly with clients.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and projects under deadline pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and extremely computer literate.
- Ability to effectively solve problems.
- Creative and able to adapt quickly to change.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong organization and time management.
How should someone apply?: http://www.jobs.net/jobs/tegna/en-us/job/United-States/Local-Sales-Assistant/J3H16W623WV8LQHQK8Z/