Customer relations specialists serve as the main point of contact for all internal and external customers. Specialists facilitate the proper resolution of customer concerns by placing themselves at the center of escalations and operating within the proper channels.
- Answer and address inbound calls from customers, sales representatives, regional directors, account managers and district managers
- Communicate with customers by phone and/or email to provide information about Cellular Sales and Verizon Wireless policies, products, and services.
- Assess the validity of customer complaints and requests to determine the best course of action
- De-escalate hostile customer situations and address customer grievances
- Assist customers with the tracking of refunds, rebates, and other items related to a sale
- Provide documentation to regional directors concerning fraud, internal churn, and market/company trends
- Follow up with customer requests in a timely manner
How should someone apply?: Apply online.