Random Acts of Flowers is looking for a Finance Coordinator who is highly motivated, detail-oriented and enthusiastic. We are a passionate organization that is in a rapid growth phase and are looking for exceptional people that share our beliefs and values. Our office atmosphere is small and upbeat. We are seeking someone that is willing to go the extra mile to advance their career and be part of our fun team.
- Like to have fun at work! We work hard but like to have fun doing it!
- Curious and proactive - when you don’t know the answer, you will find it
- Technology savvy - we're a technology forward company!
- Confident and intrepid – you are willing to Fail Forward
- Process-Minded - always on the lookout for simplicity and efficiency
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with financial reporting & budgeting
- Perform bank & GL reconciliations
- Serve as front line contact for finance department and branch staff
- Process incoming donations (AR) and expenses (AP)
- Other administrative duties and special projects as assigned
Apply by submitting a cover letter and resume to Emily Moore, National Director of Talent and Learning via email to [email protected].