Job scope: Assist the Real Estate Department with preparation and closing of contracts and leases. Interface with city or county officials and vendors for new construction projects. Preparing and maintaining permanent files for all projects.
- Must have a strong background and understanding of both commercial and residential Real Estate Purchase and Sale Contracts.
- Assist in preparing and closing residential and commercial contracts
- Assist in preparing lease abstracts and renewals
- Must be able to read and understand Architectural and Civil drawings
- Must be able to read and understand property appraisals
- Maintain all databases for construction and related activities and permanent files for storage
- Performs other duties as needed
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Must be detailed oriented and strong time management
- Must be organized
- Be a team player
- 5 years experience in residential and commercial transactions
- Solid understanding of residential and commercial leases
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and MUST meet deadlines
- Advanced skill in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Access, Publisher and Outlook)
Email resume to email@example.com.