LHP is a Top 50 Affordable Property Management company, and we are looking for new team members who are ready to grow with our company. We are currently seeking a Due Diligence Coordinator in Knoxville, TN to oversee many real estate development administrative functions, as well as the due diligence efforts required during the acquisition phase of new projects. This position will manage all documentation and reporting requirements in accordance with new development acquisitions.
Skills & Qualifications
- Associates Degree in Business related field preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required.
- Knowledge of property management or real estate industries preferred.
- Legal/Title experience is a plus.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Company paid LTD, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Spousal and Dependent Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Generous Company Match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Referral Program
How should someone apply?: www.lhp.net/careers